Soccer Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Mark out 3 gates in a line with coloured cones.
- Two goalkeepers working together about 10 yards away from the cones.
- First goalkeeper plays the ball through the cones and shouts a colour
- GK 2 then has to take a touch and play the ball through the coloured gate that has been called.
- Switch which goalkeeper calls and which plays the ball.
- Ensure goalkeeper is in position to receive and has enough space to go through any gate
- First touch to set the ball and firmness and quality of the pass
- Make an early decision
- Communication of first server.