Soccer Drill Demonstration
- GK advances and receives a volley into hands from Server 1.
- GK then places this ball in a wide positioned cone with nearest hand and then receives a shot from Server 2.
- Meanwhile Server 1 makes their way round to inital ball that has been placed and shoots for a third shot.
- Can put attackers in position of server 1 to practice volleying and finishing on the angle.
- GK to make the catch if possible and not just parry.
- GK may need to use a blocking technique for third shot.
- GK to try and stay as big as possible and not collapse or dive backards even on recovery dive.
Drill tags: catch place recover, goalkeeping, save, dive, recovery, angle shooting