Soccer Drill Demonstration
- Set up 3 service points around the goal. Make sure one is central and two others either side
- One GK working. Servers should take it in turns to volley the ball to the working GK.
- GK saves/catches the ball and returns it to where the kick came from.
- GK returns quickly to set position for the next shot.
- GK should be in line with the server when ball is kicked.
- GK should have weight forward and on their toes when in the set position.
- Make sure the GK does not collapse into a wide stance for higher balls.
Drill tags: catching, save, volley, goalkeeping