Hockey Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- Goalkeeper starts behind the hurdle
- Jumps into set position and performs footwork between the the cones
- into save at the end
- To avoid queues when working with bigger groups of goalkeepers reduce the number of cones to do the footwork through.
- Also have a group working in front and behind simultaneously
- Look up at all times.
- Drive off into the dive. Is the goalkeeper now making a step if they have to?
- Vary the service- Higher or with more pace on the the shots.
- Add an extra block from the side