Ultimate Drill Demonstration
- Players stand in two lines facing each other, slightly off-set to form a zig zag line.
- The disc starts at one end of one line.
- Players throw the disc to the person next along the chain, so that the disc zigzags all the way along.
- Incomplete passes should be repeated.
- Try to get the disc all the way along the line and back again without a turnover; if this is done, all players take 2 steps back and try again.
- See who can get the furthest apart / complete the most passes.
- Start this exercise of to simply practice the forehand techniques at different throwing angles
- Add a competitive element by having two teams race against each other