Ultimate Drill Demonstration
- Use the same principles as “Throwing into space” and “Longer leading pass”; practice those first
- Set up with a receiver and defender around 5-10m from the thrower, with the defender standing to one side of the receiver and both facing the thrower
- The receiver starts by running at a 45 degree angle towards and to one side of the thrower, with the defender staying between the thrower and receiver at all times
- The receiver then turns and runs directly away from the thrower for around 5m, who throws into space for the receiver to make a catch.
- The thrower only has one chance, so throw it early