Ultimate Drill Demonstration
- Use the same principles as “V cuts under”; practice that one first
- Set up with two receivers around 5-10m from the thrower
- Receiver 1 starts by running directly away from the thrower for around 5m
- The receiver then turns and runs at a 45 degree angle towards and to one side of the thrower, who throws into space for the receiver to make a catch.
- As soon as the disc is thrown, Receiver 2 runs directly away from the thrower
- As the disc is caught by Receiver 1, Receiver 1 turns and runs at a 45 degree angle towards and to one side of Receiver 1, who throws into space for Receiver 2 to make a catch.