Swimming Drill Demonstration
Floating on your front, face in the water, stretch your body as long as possible.
Undulate your body from head to toes, remembering to:
- Bend and straighten your knees
- Keep legs and feet close together -feet just below the water's surface
- Keep both hands in line with your shoulders as they enter the water
- Keep your arms straight as you pull them down next to your hips
- Continue the rotating motion by bringing the arms out of water
- Take a breath towards the end of the pstroke
- As you push your arms forward put your face in the water and breathe out
Perform two kicks to each arm cycle, kicking at the start of the arm pull and towards the end of the pull “Kick your arms in, kick your arms out”.