Golf Drill Demonstration
- To encourage players to get into a correct grip routine and technique for the long game.
- Players begin by holding their hands either side of the shaft and then clap the shaft with the palms facing one another.
- Slide the hand furthest from the target down, close the fingers with the thumbs pointing down the centre of the shaft, but ensure that the hands are still close together.
- Encourage inexperienced players to do this whenever they pick up a new club
- This will allow them to find a comfortable grip for the various clubs available