Football Drill Demonstration
- 30 X 45 yards field with a 2-yard goal on each end
- Game starts at 1 vs 1 and build up to 5 vs 5.
- Teams can introduce an additional player when defender takes away or recovers ball from opponent or opponent takes the ball out of bounds
- Points are made by walking across the goal line with the ball.
- No more than one additional player on field for a team
- Game ends after first goal from any team once a team have all 5 players on field.
Key points :
- Focus on taking the ball away to gain advantage in numbers or bridge gap