Football Drill Demonstration
- All kids have a ball except one. The ones with a ball are the fish and the one without is the shark
- Coach shouts "fish start swimming" and the kids with a ball start dribbling
- Coach then shouts "Shark attack" and the shark has to try and tackle as many fish as he can and kick their balls out of square.
- If a fish loses their ball they go and get it, hold it above their head and stand in the square with their legs wide apart. If another fish dribbles through their legs they are back in
- Roatate the shark
- Fish keep the ball close with small touches and look out for the shark. Shield the ball with their body and use changes of direction and speed.
- Shark be aggressive in the tackle but only kick the ball not the player