Football Drill Demonstration
- Group C are on the endline
- Group A and B try to score on opposite goals.
- A goal is worth one point. However, players are encouraged to try a one touch shot following a back pass from one of the C players. These goals are worth three points each.
- switch over after every goal or if the ball goes out of the area and not to one of the players on the outside area.
- limit the number of touches
- make the area smaller
- attackers can only score on a direct shot following a back pass from outside players.
- make the area bigger
- attacker can not get tackled in the middle zone
- shield the ball from defenders
- mmake sure passes are accurate
- focus more on accuarcy on shooting than power
- movement in to space to create opportunities.