Football Drill Demonstration
- Balls start initially at points Red A and Red D.
- Ball is played diagonally into centre and then diagonally again.
- Wide player touches outside cone and flat crosses to 1st post run or cuts back.
- Centre player who links diagonal is the player available for cutback
- Player who started on point A but did not play initial pass makes the first post run.
- Each player follows the direction of their pass or run to the next cone as indicated by the small arrows.
- 1 player at point Blue A and point Blue D do not either pass or run initially, the start the next wave.
- Works in a continuous circuit.
- Quick touch pass from central players.
- 1st post run must judge how wide, wide player is as to where arrives.
- Finishes to the 2nd post.
- Keep finishes down.
- Timing of cut back run.
- Weight of flat cross and cut backs.