Football Drill Demonstration
- Ball starts with #10 on every play.
- To start- no defenders are involved. Use shadow play to go over combinations between front 3 players; #9, 11 & 7. Use dotted line as reference to drop behind to start each play(3rd of field line)
- Once shadow movements have been completed, introduce 4 & 5 as defenders to create a 3v2 to goal.
- Progress to allow 2,3 & 6 to drop in for defending team, and allow 10 & 8 to join in attacks for attacking team
- Wall Passes, Give & Go, One-Two
- 3rd Man run
- Interchanging positions
Encourage attacking play through runs beyond the player in possession and to shoot when within range. Attack quickly using less touches and beign direct.