Football Drill Demonstration
The rugby balls start on the left hand side - the (white players) run through the centre of play recieving one pass from player A then playing it-backwards-to the other white player then the last pass going to player D, get ready to recieve the next pass from the next set of players - rotate position after 5 minutes.
- Your number one aim is to pass for the player, rather than at the player.
- Hold the ball in two hands with your fingers spread across the seam, with your chest facing forward.
- Sight your target.
- Draw the ball back across one hip, keeping your elbows slightly bent, as you turn your chest away from the target.
- Sweep the ball off your hip as you swing your hands through an arc, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Release the ball with a flick of the wrists and fingers.
- Follow through with your fingers pointing to the target - chest high in front of the receiver.