Football Drill Demonstration
- Players are split into 2 teams.
- Teams will be uneven (7v5) which will allow players to begin to use their decision making skills and problem solve.
- 2 players from each team will stand in the 2 target areas for their team.
- Players in the middle must keep possession of the ball and aim to pass the ball to their team mates in the target areas.
- Every player in the middle must have touched the ball before it is passed to the target players.
- If the ball is passed to the target player, the players must switch positions so the attacker becomes a target player.
- Once the defending team have intercepted the ball, they will become the attacking team aiming to pass the ball to their target player.