Football Drill Demonstration
- Organise players in to three seperate grounds, standing at the end of 4 cones. (15x15 Grid)
- Each team has one ball and completes the techniques at their own pace, before dribbling the ball back to the next man.
- First, the player will roll the ball with the side of his foot, through his opposite leg, then doing the same on the other side.
- At the second cone the players move towards the third cone, whilst keeping the ball moving from instep to instep
- The players move side ways dragging the ball with one foot and stopping it with the other, until they reach the final cone.
- Players then dribble back to the final player