Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Start top left
- Player 1 runs right to 1st cone and passes to player 2
- Player 2 run to end cone, passes to player 3.
- Player 3, pop pass to player 4 standing on bottom right cone.
- Drill continues, this time going up (see L Shaped Passing 2/2)
- First set of players loop around and join the side going up
- Because of the L Shape - encourages passing out of left and right hands
- Start with cones 1m apart, then 2m, then 3m
- Swap out middle players to end etc.
- Bring in defenders/blockers after a few runs