Rugby Drill Demonstration
- rugby balls
- Tag belts
- create a playing pitch (as seen on diagram)
- White line for half way line
- Red cones to show the red half
- Blue to show the blue half
- Green zone (balls cage)
- Black cones = Jail
- Players to be split into 2 teams (RED and BLUE)
- Red team are to defend the balls in the red half.
- Red team to "attack" steel the balls from the blue teams Zone and vis versa
- once players cross the white line (onto the oppositions half) they can have their tag stolen, meaning they head to jail (Black zone).
- no defending player can enter their green zone
- Once an attacking player enters the green zone they have 5 seconds to grab a ball and try to return to their half before being tagged.