Rugby Drill Demonstration
Improve the pass at pace.
1. Set up 6 cones 5m apart.
2. Get your scrum halfs in pairs.
3. Get them to stand opposite each other with the first player with a ball.
4. Get the player with the ball too pass it to their partner.
5. Once the player has caught the ball. they place it onto the floor and move onto the next cone.
6. The first player then runs to the ball and picks and passes.
7. They contiue this all the way to the end.
8. Once reached the end they switch over and come back.