Rugby Drill Demonstration
To encourage a good off load if there is support during contact.
1. Make 5m by 15m channel with 4 lines through the grid.
2. Get a defender standing on each white line.
3. Get into groups of 3 with a ball.
4. Ball carrier takes ball into conatact and offloads to a support player running on at pace.
5. The player do 3 offloads;
- Before - During - After.
6. Once the support player gets ball they take it into next defender and completes the same thing.
- Get defenders using a shield to start and then going into full contact.