Rugby Drill Demonstration
Taking away numbers in defence and attach to great decision making skills needed in a game.
1. Make out an area to play touch, huggie or full contact game.
2. The coach stands behind one of the teams or too the side.
3. The coach then takes players out of the game by calling their names.
4. Taking them out of attack and defence gets the players what defensive call to make.
5. In attack it makes the players become creative with creating and finding space and how to attack.