Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Coach calls/blows whistle
- Player from each team crawls under X
- Pick ball up and carry in 2 hands
- Tip toe through ladder
- Slalom through red cones
- Pass the ball to the coach
- Coach pop passes back to player
- Player then scores a try over the line.
- Player then runs straight back to their team and tags next player in team only then can that player start.
- Repeated until all players in team have run.
Players must carry ball in two hands.
Players to use side steps through slalom.
Up to 8 players per team (any more and players can lose concentration especially in younger age groups)