Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Ball starts with inside player on the black cone.
- He runs a diagonal line and switches with outside player on black cone.
- He releases the ball before the outside player passes behind him.
- The outside player (now on the inside) offloads to the inside player on the red cone.
- Ball carriers from black cone reload onto red cones.
- Need 1 ball and 2 cones (colour A), 2 cones (colour B) and 1 cone (colour C).
- Coaches quick hands and running switching lines.
- Progression = add an extra red and black cone: Middle player on black cone passes switch with outside who passes to inside man who passes to middle player on red cone ... repeat.