Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Players line up in 3-4
- outside (Red) player call HOLD then UP.
- line of players go up in a line to next set of cones, then in a line diagonally retreat to next grid.
- Next group step up and outside Red player Calls HOLD and UP and all player repeat the drill as a defencive line.
- next phase, players go up then side shift and retreat the drill.
- Only 1 HOLD and UP to be called to stop confusion and foul starts.
- players must keep a flat line and a constant gap between them.
- When retreating and side shifting make sure players use small steps tobe able to change direction if required.
- Outside Red player is in control of the line until the next Red player joins the drill.