Rugby Drill Demonstration
BSW dummy option to draw in defending IC.
1. as ball is coming out of the scrum BSW starts to run around itno the gap between 10 and 12.
2. 10 takes the ball to the line passes behind BSW to 12 in the gap created by the BSW coming in.
There are a number of options on this play,
1. short ball to 12 into the gap
2. if defending 13 covers acoss to 12. cut 12 and hit 13 wide
3. run a slider/blocker with 12 and 13.
4. use BSW to crash the ball up and then you have a full backline to attack with again.