- Two sets of lines facing opposite one another..
- Two balls.
- Players from one side pass to player opposite them, then run forward to receive a pass.
- They then cross over and receive a ball from the other side.
- They switch back over and get a lob, players turn and pass ball to the lines they came from.
- They receive a final lob and the other side starts with the ball.
Regular analysis of your own performance as a coach will ensure you continue to improve your ability to deliver top quality sessions.
Like many other international tournaments, we've had to wait a little longer for it to start but it's time to get excited for some big hitting!
Calling all governing bodies and coaches! Have you got a session plan template? Send them to us and start using these templates on Sportplan!