- Two sets of lines facing opposite one another..
- Two balls.
- Players from one side pass to player opposite them, then run forward to receive a pass.
- They then cross over and receive a ball from the other side.
- They switch back over and get a lob, players turn and pass ball to the lines they came from.
- They receive a final lob and the other side starts with the ball.
Culture impacts how players work together, behave, feel and communicate. How can you as a coach help sculpt your team culture?
Cup final season is upon us! That's why we take a look at how to best prepare your players for the end of season showdowns!
The helpful tips, ideas and drills are super useful for developing our coaching abilities and the abilities of our players.