Cricket Drill Demonstration
Team Drill focusing on variation catching and ground fielding drills as well as direct hits
- Trainer hits ball to player A who returns to trainer.
- Trainer hits ball to player B who catches then turns and attempts direct hit with Player D backing up and returning to trainer.
- trainer hits ground ball to C who attacks ball and returns to trainer.
- trainer then hits a high catch to player D who then throws the ball to player E on the bounce.
- Player E takes the bails off and then rolls the ball out for player D to run through and under arm throw to trainer