Tennis Drill Demonstration
- Player performs split step jumps forwards between the cones.
- Once they reach the end cone, they will turn and repeat this back to where they started.
- Player works on legs strength and the basic tennis element of movement.
- Performing this exercise creates muscles memory so player gets used to making split step consistently on the court.
- Additionally because this exercise is performed on the sand it pushes athlete to work harder.
- For even more fitness progress coach can give more advanced players medicine ball to keep in hands.
Drill tags: movement, splits, muscle memory