Tennis Drill Demonstration
- 2 players face each other.
- Players put their rackets vertically on the ground and hold them with one hand.
- At a given signal, players release the racket and run to catch their partner’s racket.
- In this drill players work on speed and reaction in an enjoyable format.
- Players have to maintain focus to be able to quickly react and get to the racket before it falls down.
- If players have good success rate, they can increase the distance to increase the difficulty and physical demands.
Drill tags: catch the racket