- From a short run and hurdle step on to a spring board the gymnast dives forward to place hands, a shoulder width apart, on to a three section box.
- Keeping legs extended and the hips high the feet are brought inside of hands in a pike position.
- The support, standing to the side, places hands on to the shoulder and lifts stopping forward rotation.
- Gymnast lands on the box top.
- Encourage flight on to the box.
- High hips and good arm and leg extention.
- Head up to aviod roation.
- Support lifts shoulder helping the gymnast to bring their feet on to the box.
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2011