Football Drill Demonstration
- GK starts behind the hurdle.
- Begins with a jump over the hurdle and holds the set position for 1 second.
- They then use quick feet to get around the front cone and backwards around back cone and forward into line (in a figure of 8) to recieve a shot.
- Allow the GK to get into set position before shooting.
- Emphasise the urgeny to get around to cones as quickly as possible to get into position to receive a shot.
Drill tags: over hurdle, figure of 8, quick feet, goalkeeping