RULES OF THE GAME
You must play a straight-batted shot, otherwise you are out.
If you hit the ball in the V or leave it, it counts as a run. If you hit it outside the markers, you are out.
1. First, give each batsman a set number of deliveries (e.g. 15 or 25).
2. If the batsman is out, score -2.
3. Progress to batting until all players are out, then change round.
4. Make the V more narrow for more competent players.
5. Set a number of runs at which a batsman must retire.
Ways of getting out
Caught, Bowled, Stumped, Hitting the ball outside the V, Hitting the ball into the air
To play this defensive shot properly players will need to think about their whole body's position in order to avoid popping the ball up for an easy take.
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app