Volleyball Drill Demonstration
Goal – Warm up arms and elbows, keep HR up
Setup – Players work in groups of 3 or 4 with 1 ball at the baseline.
- A performs a soccer throw to B, and jogs in behind B.
- B throw’s to C and jogs in behind C.
Replace soccer toss with the following. Each type of action is performed 5 times per player.
- Soccer toss off floor for maximum bounce
- Baseball throw
- Baseball throw off floor for maximum bounce
- Down ball for partner to catch
- Down ball off floor for maximum bounce
Created by Robin, Volleyball Coach, Canada