Volleyball Drill Demonstration
All players except one align in one or two rows facing in the same direction and having a bit of space between them.
One player (red) is the master - he/she now trains the rest by showing the following moves in fast and random succession while the Team imitates the red player.
- lying down and getting up again
- moving forward (backwards for the team to avoid collisions)
- moving backward (forward for the team)
- moving left (right for the team)
- moving right (left for the team)
Do this exercise for a set amount of time.
This exercise warms up the player and teaching them to react fast on the cues of a player they observe.
Created by Sheelin, Volleyball Player, Switzerland