Netball Drill Demonstration
- GA start with ball and passes ball to C who hits circle edge after a change of direction.
- C then lobs to the WA driving into the pocket whilst the GA is clearing down the sideline.
- WA then passes to the GS on a hold or the GA driving either base/goal line or circle edge into the circle
- Can change GA drive
- Can add shooter double play to WA or C
- Can add WA swinging the ball back to C around circle edge
- Can change C to WA pass to a bounce pass
- Can add shooter to shooter pass
Created by Michelle, Netball Coach, Australia