Hockey Drill Demonstration
- Attacker A will start with the ball on the black cone.
- Attacker D will be marked by Defender A in the circle.
- Attacker D will then make a lead, either left or right, in such a manner to loose the defender.
- Attacker A will then pass the ball to Attacker D while Attacker D is running.
- After the pass is made by Attacker A, he will the join Attacker D to form a 2v1 in the circle.
- Attacker D can the decide to either shoot or pass to Attacker A.
Created by Reece, Hockey Coach, South Africa