- From a short run and hurdle step on to a spring board the gymnast dives forward to place hands, a shoulder width apart, on to a four section box.
- Keeping legs extended and the hips high the feet are brought inside of hands in a tuck position.
- The gymnast lands on the box top
- The support, standing to the side, places hands on to the shoulder stopping forward rotation.
- The gymnast tuck jumps off the box top.
- Gymnast lands on the floor with flexed knees and hips.
- Encourage good flight on.
- Develop a high tuck jump.
- Head and eyes must be looking up.
- Support to give reassurence.
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2011