- Stand, arms above head;
- Jump as high as possible, reaching hands as high as possible;
- On landing, drop to the pressup position;
- Bring both knees between your shoulders simultaneously and back to the pressup position (a squat thrust);
- Back to your feet, in the same movement jumping as high as possible raising arms and hands as high as possbile;
- When performing the jump, keep head raised and look forwards, not to the ground.
Set a target of 20 burpees, 30 seconds continuous work, or any amount/time that your players should be capable of achieving.
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2013